- Job vacancies
A. General information
The following Privacy Statement is applicable to all websites run by ARGUS Sicherheitsdienst AG (hereinafter called "ARGUS"). It explains how your personal data is collected, processed and used when you visit and/or register on ARGUS websites.
When handling your personal data, we feel it is our duty to protect your privacy. Which is why we exercise the necessary care when processing your data.
ARGUS websites may also contain links to other websites. These websites are not monitored by ARGUS. Those who visit these websites do so at their own risk. ARGUS is not responsible or liable for third-party websites of this kind, for their content or their data protection policies.
B. Security of your personal data
When you transmit your personal data online, you always do so at your own risk.
In order to protect your personal data, ARGUS has put in place reasonable security standards and encryption mechanisms.
We ask that you support our security efforts by not disclosing any particularly sensitive or unnecessary data.
C. Purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data
ARGUS collects, processes and uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- the administration, operation, maintenance and improvement of the website;
- the analysis of customer behaviour;
- to respond to questions and comments;
- to supply information on products, services and promotions;
- for communication regarding various issues and news related to ARGUS
- to comply with legal obligations;
- to fulfil additional, exceptional purposes with express consent.
Before collecting, processing and using your personal data, ARGUS will first ask for your consent, whenever this is required by law. ARGUS will also appropriately inform you in advance of any new or different purposes for the processing of your personal data as required by law.
ARGUS also ensures that only a limited group of people will be granted access to your personal data within the context of their duties.
D. The nature and categories of your personal data
In addition to the information that you voluntarily release (e.g. by signing up to newsletters, filling out online forms, sending emails, etc.), ARGUS also collects, processes and uses data that it actively collects when customers use the website.
In addition to data you make available (e.g. in forms), your personal data can fall within the following categories:
- relevant details about your computer as well as your connection (IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, etc.) in order to enable you to connect to and use the website and to enable the exchange of data;
- all information relevant to the website (URL, IP address, etc.) from which you accessed or were forwarded to the ARGUS website, including date and time;
- all subpages and links (URL clickstream) accessed during your time spent on the ARGUS website, including date and time;
- collected search terms as well as products and services viewed on the ARGUS website;
- all information collected via cookies or similar technologies;
E. Recipients/transmission of your personal data in/to a third country
Your data will not be transmitted to a third country outside of the EU/EEA.
F. Duration for which your personal data will be stored
Your personal data will only be stored by ARGUS for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which these data were collected pursuant to the storage guidelines and/or applicable legal basis.
G. Possible options for the protection of your personal data
There are a number of options available to you with regard to the protection of the personal data that ARGUS collects from you, processes and uses. Some of these options include the following:
- You can choose not to share certain personal data, especially when ARGUS asks for your consent in order to collect this information, and you withdraw consent.
- You are entitled to know whether ARGUS is processing any of your personal data, and if so, which data.
- You can request the correction of incorrect personal data.
- You can request that your personal data is deleted.
- You can demand that the processing of your data is limited or object to their processing.
- You can submit a data portability request with regard to your personal data.
Should you wish to exercise your right to file a complaint against ARGUS, please contact the Liechtenstein Data Protection Office (Datenschutzstelle Liechtenstein) as our competent regulatory authority. http://www.llv.li/#/1758
The general purpose of cookies is to improve the performance and use of websites. Cookies can also serve promotional purposes.
ARGUS uses the following kinds of cookies and similar technologies on its website:
- Matomo (Piwik) Analytics
- Google AdWords conversion tracking and Google remarketing
- Social media and advertising
- Facebook remarketing/retargeting
You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time or completely disable cookies altogether, thus limiting the amount of personal data you share. However, please bear in mind that, in this case, you will not be able to benefit from certain functions and features of the website.
A detailed explanation of cookies and how they function can be found on the website All About Cookies. <http://www.allaboutcookies.org/>
I. Changes to the Privacy Statement
The business activities of ARGUS are subject to change, which is why this Privacy Statement is updated from time to time. By continuing to use ARGUS' websites, it is assumed that you accept this new version.
We always welcome any feedback you might have.
Should you have any questions regarding our data protection policies, please contact our data protection officers at:
Last updated on 1 March 2018